- Type : Boat
- Brand: CANADOS
- Model: CANADOS 888 EVO
- Length overall (L.O.A.): 27.02 m / 88’8’’
- Length of hull (CE): 23.97 m / 78’8’’
- Maximum beam: 6.40 m / 21’
- Engines: 3850 hp to 4800 hp
- Max speed: 32 to 36 kts +/- 3%
- Cruising speed: 26 to 30 kts +/- 3%
- Range @ cruising speed Column 2
- Guest Accommodations: 8 to 10
- Crew Accommodations: 3
- Empty displacement: 64 tons / 141,000 lbs
- Fuel tanks capacity: 9,300 liters / 2,457 US Gal.
- Water tanks capacity: 1,800 liters / 475 US Gal.
Description : CANADOS 888 EVO
The Canados 888 Evo is the direct evolution of the Classic 86’ of which 46 have been delivered. The concept is truly similar and the long proven technical platform remains identical. The 888 Evo comes with a reversed deck saloon overlooking the water and gigantic saloon floor to ceiling windows. The main deck layout remains an example of practicality with its oversize saloon with direct sea view, floor to ceiling windows, dining room, Boffi galley, day head and crew dinette in the wheelhouse. The lower deck offers a four-cabin layout with a VIP to the bow, two twin guests cabins to the sides and the full beam owner’s suite in the center.
Any wood, any stone, any floor, any ceiling material and any style can be achieved in your Canados 888 Evo.
Powered by twin Caterpillar C32 Acert 1925 hp or two MAN 2000 hp, the 888 Evo cruises at and easy 25 knots and will top 31+ knots.